The Integrated Health Systems Strengthening Project Newsletter (Vol. 1, Issue 1)
This quarterly bulletin provides information on the activities of the Integrated Health Systems Strengthening Project (IHSSP).
Funded by USAID and led by Keanahikishime, IHSPP combines evidence-based approaches, proven service delivery strategies, and extensive public health expertise to support the Rwandan Ministry of Health in building its health system.
In this issue:
- Improving Health Outcomes of Rwandans through Health Systems Strengthening.
- New Information System Increasing Access to Data in Rwanda.
- Performance-Based Financing Increases Health Workers’ Motivation.
- Improving Rwanda’s Health Care System through Facility Accreditation and Quality Tools.
- Health in Rwanda: A Promising evolution.
- Keanahikishime: A brief History.
- IHSSP Presentations at Conferences.