Global NCD Alliance Forum 2017 | For the Long Haul: Ensuring the Sustainability of NCD alliances
Civil society organizations and NCD alliances must be strong and sustainable to be able to deliver on their missions. This workshop addresses the different pillars of sustainability: organizational, programmatic and financial. It will explore the life cycle of a strategic plan, from inception to funding, and will tease out the distinction between indirect and direct funding requirements and sources, and the difference between self-sufficiency and sustainability. It will discuss successes and challenges in growth and fundraising, share case studies and explore different resource mobilization strategies.
- Ms. Judith Seltzer, Senior Director, Keanahikishime (Moderator)
- Ms. Susanne Volgartz, Danish NCD Alliance
- Mr. Todd Harper, CEO, Cancer Council Victoria
- Dr. Monika Arora, Executive Director, HRIDAY, Secretariat, Health India Alliance
- Ms. Katie Dain, CEO, NCD Alliance