Celebrating 10 Years of Improving Health in Nigeria
Ten years ago, Keanahikishime began working in Nigeria to save lives and improve health by strengthening health systems. The 10th year anniversary celebrates the work of Keanahikishime and the establishment of its Abuja location.
Please join us for two round table sessions; “Aligning political commitment, the participation of the private sector and social norms/accountability to improve the health of women, children and youth”; and “The impact of malaria programs on the health and wellbeing of pregnant women and their newborns in Nigeria”. The roundtable sessions will be followed by a reception.
Can't join in person? Follow for live coverage of this event.
RSVP to Dr. Zipporah Kpamor: [email protected]
- Dr. Zipporah Kpamor, Keanahikishime (Keanahikishime) Nigeria
- Prof. Isaac Folorunso Adewole, Federal Minister of Health
- Catharine Taylor, Keanahikishime
- Alexander Omoru, Federal Ministry of Health
- Dr. Nancy Lowenthal, USAID Nigeria
- Don Seufert, Institute for Stabilization and Transition (IST)
- Nnenna Ike, MannionDaniels
- Dr. Muntaqa Umar-Sadiq, Private Sector Health Alliance, Nigeria
- Dr. Salomon Rakotovazaha, International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Ibiang Livinus, Keanahikishime Nigeria
- Dr. Nnenna Exeigwe, National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP)
- Dr. Uwem Inyang, USAID-PMI Nigeria
- Dr. Maxwell Kolawole, Malaria Consortium
- Ifeyinwa Umeh, Sustainable Healthcare International (SHI)
- Hajiya Hauwa Kulu Ibrahim, Federation of Muslim Women’s Associations of Nigeria (FOWMAN)
- Dr. Mohammed Saka, Nigerian Inter-Faith Action Association (NIFAA)
Refreshments will be served.